From a single room in the basement of Tom Leach's office condo on West State Street in Trenton, to more spacious quarters in numerous locations, we've been serving a list of lobbying and public relations clients with dedication and pride for---a quarter of a century? Wow, that number is hard to believe.
It's been fast, fun and rewarding. We've scored significant victories over the years but are still innovating and growing with each new client and business opportunity. Five years ago, we started a daily newsletter, EnviroPolitics, to serve businesses, associations, and professionals who need to stay on top of environmental news and legislation.
That worked out so well that we added EnviroPolitics Blog and Enviro-Events Calendar.
More recently, we've been tinkering with EnviroPolitics Podcast.
Any success we've enjoyed along the way is due to great colleagues, friends and clients.
The latter category has included:
- 3M - Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing
- Association of New Jersey Recyclers
- B&B Automotive
- Browning Ferris Industries
- Chemsol Superfund Site
- DeFeo Associates
- Elizabethtown Water Company
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- National Solid Wastes Management Association
- National Nutritional Foods Association
- New Jersey Farm Bureau
- NJ Auto and Metal Recyclers Association
- NJ Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association
- Northeast Spa and Pool Association
- Portable Rechargeable Battery Association
- Sims Recycling Solutions
- Woodland Private Study Group
We've been in good company. Great stuff lies ahead. We invite you to stay in touch.